NYRSTAR EAT STREET FOOD STALLS
The Nyrstar Eat Street is always a highlight of the Moonah Taste of the World Festival, with an array of food stalls offering food from around the world.
This year we have a huge selection including:
- Arabic Food Stall
- Arepa Tas offering Columbian and Venezuelan dishes
- Bhutanese and Nepalese Traditional Food
- Correa’s Kitchen – dishes from the Phillipines
- Hazara Community of Southern Tasmania
- Indonesian Kitchen – Yellow Rice
- Italian traditional pastas and sauces
- Japanese community offering homestyle dishes including karaage chicken, salads and miso soup.
- Kaki Lima Indonesian Street Food with their authentic food and snacks
- Liberian dishes featuring the yummy Cassava leaf and okra with rice
- Lucky Sri Lankan Kitchen
- Madi Community serving up Sudanese dishes
- Madras Kitchen
- Marypin South American Food
- Miam Fresh Crepes
- Muhyina Sierra Leone with traditional Mende cooking including butter beans, cassava leaf, chapatti’s and curry soup.
- Palawa Kipli providing delicious sustainable Aboriginal inspired food
- Taste of Ethiopia
- Taste of Kabul
- Tibet Kitchen